Brand Reinvention for Home Care
Helping a major home health care company tweak its brand and tap into growth opportunities
A major home health care provider hired Prime to assess a brand reinvention and identify unmet needs among current and potential target markets.
We completed the following ethnographic process:
- In-home interviews and observations among current and potential clients.
- Brand laddering for client and competitive brands.
- Creative projective techniques for brand growth.
- Communications evaluations.
- Unmet needs scenario.
- Team debrief and insight synthesis.
Through cross-functional team debriefings and insights analysis, we recommended brand image and growth opportunities that were achievable in the target market. These insights have been incorporated into strategic planning.Download Case Study