Associate Research Strategist
Full Time | Anywhere
As Associate Research Strategist, you will gain confidence in advising clients and taking on a more strategic role. While still in learning mode, you will partner with senior team members to continue developing your consulting, leadership, and client relationship skills.
- Successfully manage projects from start to finish, creating timelines and managing towards them
- Manage the assignment of new projects to team members, clearly communicating needs and expectations
- Write proposals for stand-alone projects and contribute to proposals that have qualitative elements
- Own discussion guide writing, moderating, interviews, analysis, and reporting
- Vet and manage external moderating contractors
- Analyze results and develop engaging, insightful, creative, and customized deliverables
- 6+ years’ experience
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and in writing)
- Confidence in running internal and vendor meetings
- Strong story telling capabilities and attention to detail
- A full understanding and ability to lead projects with complicated methodologies while accurately explaining methods and findings is also required.
- Collaborate with team on data cleaning, processing, tabling, and proofing
- Ability to provide sound advice confidently to clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities to meet multiple project timelines and client needs
- A strategic mindset with strong analytical skills and natural curiosity
- A passion for intellectual challenges
Prime46 is a part of the RR46 family of companies which also includes the Flint Group and AdFarm agencies. This affiliation expands opportunities to work on a range of assignments for industry-leading brands, informing and transforming how brands go to market through the power of insights.